Mitsubishi Mirage For Sale In Pakistan
The Mitsubishi Mirage is in fact a range of cars produced by the Japanese automobile giant Mitsubishi. The production started in 1978 and was discontinued in 2003. It was restarted in 2012 and continues to date. The Mirage has had six generations over its lifespan and all its models were named Mirage in Japan. However, in international markets especially in North America, South America and Asia, Mirage was rebadged as Colt or Lancer depending on the trim. The Mirage cars available in Pakistan are available in both hatchback or sedan trims.
10 Things To Know Before Buying Mitsubishi Mirage In Pakistan
Let’s discuss in detail the top ten reasons to buy Mitsubishi Mirage in Pakistan:
1. Take A Look At The Mitsubishi Mirage Specifications
Mirage is Pakistan is not assembled in the country but it is still available as an imported vehicle. The Mirage vehicles available on the Pakistani market are the latest sixth generation vehicles which are available in both Sedan and Hatchback trims.
The technical specifications are as follows:
- It is a front-engine, front-wheel drive car (FF)
- The hatchback is 5-door while the sedan is a 4-door version.
- Only two engine denominations are available. 1.0L and 1.2L.
- The Mirage is not available in Diesel configuration.
- 5-speed manual or CVT automatic transmission options are available both for the hatchback and the sedan
2. Check Out The Mitsubishi Mirage Fuel Consumption
The fuel economy was one of the design objectives for Mitsubishi engineers while they were designing the Mirage and indeed the Mirage is a very fuel-efficient car. It does 27 km/litre in the city which is one of the highest fuel-efficiencies for any 1.0L car.
3. How is the Mitsubishi Mirage Road Performance
The road performance of the Mirage is outstanding. It was designed as an urban cars and it excels in urban environment with its CVT technology which saves a lot of petrol while switching gears and while waiting on traffic signals.
4. Check Out The Mitsubishi Mirage Design
Mitsubishi used revolutionary design techniques for the sixth generation Mirage. First of all they used high-tensile strength steel which has the quality of being very lightweight while being as strong as reinforced steel. The second thing was to improve the aerodynamic design which reduced the overall drag on the cars. Indeed the Mirage has the least drag of any 1.0L commercially produced hatchback in the world.
5. Is Mitsubishi Mirage Available In Your Preferred Color In Pakistan?
The Mirage is available in a broad range of colors in Pakistan such as Cobalt Blue, Black, Turquoise, White and Metallic Grey colors.
6. Mitsubishi Mirage Interior Comfort
The Mirage interior comfort is spectacular so much so that the Philippine version of the popular TV show Top Gear, awarded the Mirage the best car of the year 2014. For the same year the Mirage soared to the top of the rankings in Philippines for the best-selling hatchback in the country.
7. Mitsubishi Mirage Standout Features
The standout feature of Mitsubishi Mirage is its fuel economy. Indeed at 27 km/Litre it is the most fuel-efficient hatchback in the world. It was awarded one of the most green cars award in 2014 by Forbes magazine.
8. Mitsubishi Mirage Price In Pakistan
The Mitsubishi Mirage price depends on the year of fabrication, the mileage and the model. Generally a recent model Mirage would cost around 10 Lacs to 15 Lacs depending on all these factors.
Below you can find average prices of Mitsubishi Mirage cars according to current Carmudi listings:
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2010 Average Price: PKR 10 Lacs
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2011 Average Price: PKR 10.5 Lacs
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2012 Average Price: PKR 11 Lacs
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2013 Average Price: PKR 11.5 Lacs
9. Analyze The Mitsubishi Mirage Resale Value
Click here to find out used Mirage cars in different cities of Pakistan:
10. Confirm The Availability Of Mirage Parts And Accessories
Mitsubishi Mirage auto parts and aftersales services are available throughout Pakistan through authorized dealers as well as general mechanics.
Final Words About Mitsubishi Mirage Pakistan
The Mirage is one of the most successful series of cars ever produced by Mitsubishi. It was so successful that the design was bought by Chrysler/Dodge and was marketed as one of their own models. For example the sedan version of Mirage is called Dodge Attitude in Mexico. For years the Mirage was sold as the Colt and Lancer and even today the European models are called Mitsubishi Space star. It is manufactured in Thailand and then exported all over the world from Thailand. Due to its exceptional fuel economy, comfort and strength, we recommend Mitsubishi Mirage as a very good buy for a small family or a couple.