BMW 5 series For Sale In Pakistan
The BMW Series 5 is a mid-sized luxury sedan manufactured by the German automaker Bavaria Motor Works (BMW). BMW started manufacturing the Series 5 cars in 1972 and it is still manufacturing them because they are so popular. The Series 5 is in its sixth generation now and BMW is making the models available in sedan and touring models. The Series 5 is only second to the Series 3 when it comes to sales and it produced about half the profits generated by BMW in the last fiscal year.
10 Things To Know Before Buying BMW 5 series In Pakistan
Let’s discuss in detail the top ten reasons to buy BMW 5 series in Pakistan:
1. Take A Look At The BMW 5 series Specifications
The BMW Series 5 is available in six generations. The specs for the latest model are as follows.
- It is available in an FR layout which means Front engine-Rear Wheel layout.
- All the Series 5 cars are all wheel drive models.
- It is available in both petrol and diesel versions.
- The engine volumes of 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 and 4.4 litres are available. The diesel engines are available in only 2.0 and 3.0L volume sizes.
- It is available in 6-speed manual and 8-speed automatic versions.
2. Check Out The BMW 5 series Fuel Consumption
Naturally the fuel consumption depends on the type of fuel and the engine volume. Generally the Series 5 cars have a very good efficiency, however it varies from model to model depending on the condition of the car.
3. How is the BMW 5 series Road Performance
The Series 5 is known for its road performance. It is one of the very rare sedans to have an 8-speed automatic transmission plus an all wheel drive. This combination effectively transforms the BMW series 5 cars in to all-terrain vehicles. Even when the road is covered with ice, the all-wheel traction system employed by the Series 5 cars ensures a smooth journey.
4. Check Out The BMW 5 series Design
The latest generation of Series 5 was designed by Jacek Frölich and Jean-François Alexandre Huet. Frölich designed the sedan version while Huet designed the station wagon version. It is available in three trims. The Sedan, the Station Wagon and The Fastback. The Fastback is usually for countries like Australia, Canada and the United States which have huge uncharted terrains.
5. Is BMW 5 series Available In Your Preferred Color In Pakistan?
The 5 series is available in all the standard colors such as Black, Blue and Grey in Pakistan.
6. BMW 5 series Interior Comfort
The interior has the typical central console which is slightly tilted towards the driver. Like many luxury sedan cars, the rear seat has a console as well and hence it can only seat two people. For this reason, BMW 5 series is the choice of many dignitaries and functionaries all around the world.
7. BMW 5 series Standout Features
The standout feature is the availability of 5 series in the hybrid-electric format. BMW has named it lazy-hybrid. The combination of fuel and electric power allows the Series 5 to reduce carbon emissions by 10%.
8. BMW 5 series Price In Pakistan
The BMW 5 series is not being offered by BMW Pakistan dealership under 5-Series nameplate. On the other hand, used BMW 5 series is accessible between PKR 30 Lacs and PKR 50 Lacs.
- BMW 5 series 2006 Average Price: PKR 45 Lacs
- BMW 5 series 2005 Average Price: PKR 35 Lacs
- BMW 5 series 2004 Average Price: PKR 29 Lacs
9. Analyze The BMW 5 series Resale Value
Click here to find out used 5 series cars in different cities of Pakistan:
10. Confirm The Availability Of 5 series Parts And Accessories
BMW 5 series auto parts and aftersales services are available throughout Pakistan through authorized dealers as well as general mechanics.
Final Words About BMW 5 series Pakistan
The BMW Series 5 is really the jewel in the crown for the BMW motor company. Currently the sixth generation of the Series 5 is in the market which proves that BMW Series 5 has consistently been the consumer’s choice all over the world. It is simultaneously fabricated in Germany, Egypt, Mexico, Thailand, China and Russia. Apart from these full-fledged plants, there are complete assembly plants in Malaysia, India and Indonesia. The demand for the series 5 is so strong in Asia that BMW has been manufacturing in East Asian and Southeast Asian countries for more than 15 years now. This is a proof of this vehicle’s popularity. We strongly recommend the BMW Series 5 cars.