Nissan AD For Sale In Pakistan
The Nissan AD is a compact van and station wagon built by the automaker Nissan Motor Company. First introduced in 1982, the vehicle has captured a big chunk of the station wagon market share and due to this, it has been continued by Nissan to this day even after 32 years in existence. In the beginning, this vehicle was only manufactured for the Japanese market, but now assembly plants exist in Indonesia, Tehran and Bogota. This wagon was sold in Japan as the Sunny AD Van at Nissan Satio Store and as the Pulsar AD Van at Nissan Cherry Store. It was also sold as the "Nissan Datsun AD Van", to tie it together with the Nissan Datsun, which was the name used for the Nissan Pickup in the Japanese Domestic Market. The AD has created a considerable market for itself in Pakistan. Listed above, you can find and evaluate different Nissan AD for sale in Pakistan.
10 Things To Know Before Buying Nissan AD In Pakistan
Let’s discuss in detail the top ten reasons to buy Nissan AD in Pakistan:
1. Take A Look At The Nissan AD Specifications
The Nissan AD comes in different engine options, the ones imported to Pakistan have almost similar performance standards. These standards are:
- The Nissan AD is available in 1.5L, 1.6L and 2.0L models internationally. Needless to say that the 1.6L and 2.0L are the most popular and most easily available ones in Pakistan.
- Although four speed automatic versions are available on the international market, the versions available on the Pakistani market are exclusively manual transmission 5+1 speed models.
- The models available on Pakistani market are front-engine and front wheel drive.
- It is a four door, five seater car which comes with a trunk for luggage storage. It is available both in wagon and van models.
- The Nissan AD is available both in Petrol and Diesel versions.
Environment conscious individuals also have the liberty to choose between Hybrid and Hybrid G versions, both available in 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive options.
2. Check Out The Nissan AD Fuel Consumption
The AD has a very good fuel consumption keeping in line with the tradition of Japanese car manufacturers. It does 11 Km/litre within the city.
3. How is the Nissan AD Road Performance
During the past 10 years Nissan has completely revamped its production line, strategy and even design philosophy. The result is that the AD has an exceptional road performance which is in line with the performance of all its Japanese and European competitors.
4. Check Out The Nissan AD Design
The design of the Nissan AD has been evolving since its introduction. However, it has sustained its five-door body style. During the eighties and nineties, the station wagon design became so popular with suburban families in the United States that the AD was dubbed suburban mom’s car. The design combines spaciousness, power, economy and style in one neat package which is utilitarian and stylish at the same time.
5. Is Nissan AD Available In Your Preferred Color In Pakistan?
The AD is available in White, Black, Metallic grey and off-white colors.
6. Nissan AD Interior Comfort
As sedans go, the AD has top of line design to provide the highest comfort to all the passengers in the vehicle be it the driver or the passengers in the back seat.
7. Nissan AD Standout Features
The most convincing feature of this station wagon is its roomy and multipurpose interior. The entire area behind the front seats is adaptable for towing or cargo carriage purposes. The seats can be split folded to create an expansive flat area to be used for transporting goods. Even with the rear seats in their place, there is a huge space at the back to load your stuff for long road trips.
8. Nissan AD Price In Pakistan
Nissan Pakistan, the biggest distributor of Nissan vehicles in Pakistan, is not currently manufacturing this car in the local markets. If you want to import the latest model year, you have to contact the car importers. On the other hand, there would be no issues in finding an already imported AD; they are displayed in abundance on Carmudi. Based on the vehicle condition and build year, the price of a used Nissan AD may range between PKR 1,700,000 and 2,800,000.
9. Analyze The Nissan AD Resale Value
Click here to find out used AD cars in different cities of Pakistan:
10. Confirm The Availability Of AD Parts And Accessories
Nissan AD auto parts and aftersales services are available throughout Pakistan through authorized dealers as well as general mechanics.
Final Words About Nissan AD Pakistan
As there is a very small niche of station wagons in the Pakistani markets, the AD does not face any opposition. So, we can surely say that the Nissan AD is the top selling vehicle in station wagon segment. After assessing the overall utility and resale value of this vehicle, we encourage your plan to find a Nissan AD for sale in Pakistan.