Nissan Juke For Sale In Pakistan
The Juke is an mini Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) manufactured by the Nissan Motor Co. This vehicle combines two different concepts. The mini or compact is a class of vehicles which are small, compact and fuel efficient. An SUV on the other hand is a powerful vehicle which can be used as a city car as well. Nissan Motor Co. started manufacturing the Nissan Juke in 2011 and the production is still going strong. The Nissan Juke is so popular that Nissan manufactures it in three different sites: Sunderland UK, Oppama Japan and Purwakarta, Indonesia. A very impressive collection of Nissan Juke for sale in Pakistan can be found at Carmudi.
10 Things To Know Before Buying Nissan Juke In Pakistan
Let’s discuss in detail the top ten reasons to buy Nissan Juke in Pakistan:
1. Take A Look At The Nissan Juke Specifications
Nissan Juke became a public favorite in Japanese market upon its release which was due to its excellent fuel economy combined with its powerful features which allowed off road navigation.
- Nissan Juke is available in three engine volumes: 1.5L, 1.6L and 3.5L
- The Nissan Juke is available both in diesel petrol versions.
- Although 5 and 6 speed manual transmission Nissan Vehicles are available in international markets, the Nissan Juke vehicles available on the Pakistani market have mostly 6 speed automatic transmission.
- The Nissan Juke is a five door five seater car.
- Nissan Juke has a front engine and a front wheel drive. Since last year, the four wheel drive version is also available in the UK and Japanese markets.
2. Check Out The Nissan Juke Fuel Consumption
The Juke has an excellent fuel economy and does 9 km/litre within the city and 11 km/litre on the highway.
3. How is the Nissan Juke Road Performance
A coupé-like appearance is achieved by the rear door handles being located near the C-pillars, within the window frame. The sport motif continues inside with the red- or grey-painted centre console bearing similarity to a motorcycle fuel tank.
4. Check Out The Nissan Juke Design
The Juke was designed at Nissan Design Europe in London and refined at Nissan's Design Centre in Japan. It is based on the Nissan B platform. The car's profile is dominated by the prominent wheel arches and the body's high waistline which contrast with the slim side windows, which is a modern interpretation of "coke bottle styling" popular during the 1960s and 1970s.
5. Is Nissan Juke Available In Your Preferred Color In Pakistan?
The Juke is available in many colors such as Black, Red, Pink, White, Blue and Metallic Grey in Pakistan.
6. Nissan Juke Interior Comfort
The Nissan juke is very comfortable with plush interior and exceptionally well designed main canopy which allows great luxury and stockage for luggage as well as equipment.
7. Nissan Juke Standout Features
Its standout feature is in fact its tech friendliness. The steering column instrumentation cluster features a tachometer, speedometer, and a small display between them that displays real-time fuel efficiency, odometer, and trip odometer.The center portion of the dash contains the radio and the I-CON control. Depending on market and trim level the Juke may be equipped with: iPod or USB connectivity, GPS navigation, rear-view camera, and bluetooth audio. A somewhat deep glove box on the passenger side houses an iPod connector as well..
8. Nissan Juke Price In Pakistan
Nissan Juke is available easily in big Pakistani cities. As the production only started in 2011, brand new Nissan Juke are easily available in the Pakistani market. Since the Nissan Juke resembles Suzuki Potohar in design and size, finding labor, spare parts and after sales services is not difficult at all. The Nissan Juke could range from PKR 18 Lacs to PKR 29 Lacs depending on mileage and condition.
- Nissan Juke 2010 Average Price: PKR 19 Lacs
- Nissan Juke 2011 Average Price: PKR 21 Lacs
- Nissan Juke 2012 Average Price: PKR 22 Lacs
- Nissan Juke 2013 Average Price: PKR 23 Lacs
9. Analyze The Nissan Juke Resale Value
Click here to find out used Juke cars in different cities of Pakistan:
10. Confirm The Availability Of Juke Parts And Accessories
Nissan Juke auto parts and aftersales services are available throughout Pakistan through authorized dealers as well as general mechanics.
Final Words About Nissan Juke Pakistan
The Nissan Juke is ideal for people living in the city but who wish to have a powerful SUV car as well which does not become a burden during the urban commutes. It is very popular among the young urban professionals who want to have an urban car but want to touch the nature as well with a SUV on the weekends. Its fuel economy ensures that it does not put undue burden on the budget and is easy to maintain. We strongly recommend the Nissan Juke to our readers.