Suzuki Liana For Sale In Pakistan
The Liana is a compact sedan type vehicle manufactured by the Suzuki Motor Co. Suzuki Liana is in fact the continuation of the Suzuki Swift sedan type which was discontinued upon the introduction of Suzuki Liana to the market. The fabrication started in 2001 and it is one of the very few Suzuki models which is not being manufactured in Japan but still being manufactured by Pak Suzuki Motors Karachi. The Suzuki Khyber was a hatchback version which was later replaced by Suzuki Cultus while the Suzuki Margalla progressively transformed to Suzuki Liana. In many international markets, it is also branded as Suzuki Aerio. A comprehensive collection of Suzuki Liana for sale in Pakistan can be found at Carmudi.
10 Things To Know Before Buying Suzuki Liana in Pakistan
Let’s discuss in detail the top ten reasons to buy Suzuki Liana in Pakistan:
1. Take A Look At The Suzuki Liana Specifications
Suzuki Liana carries on the tradition established by Suzuki Cultus, Suzuki Swift and Suzuki Margalla models. It is safe to say that it has only improved the experience offered by its predecessors. Salient Suzuki Liana features are given below:
- The Suzuki Liana is available in 1.3L, 1.5L, 1.6L, 1.8L and 1.9L models internationally. Needless to say that the 1.3L and 1.5L are the most popular and most easily available ones in Pakistan.
- Although automatic versions are available on the international market, the versions available on the Pakistani market are exclusively manual transmission 5+1 speed models.
- The models available on Pakistani market are front engine and front wheel drive.
- It is a four door, five seater car which comes with a trunk for luggage storage. Although Wagon models were also manufactured in the beginning, now only the compact sedan models are available.
- The Suzuki Liana is available both in Petrol and Diesel versions. Pak Suzuki Motors also sells Suzuki Liana vehicles factory fitted with Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) kits.
2. Check Out The Suzuki Liana Fuel Consumption
The users have reported to get around 9 km/L in the urban areas, which is good for a family car.
3. How is the Suzuki Liana Road Performance
The Liana is excellent for all urban commutes including but not limited to going to office or to school or to getting the groceries. The CNG kit means that it is not heavy on the pocket.
4. Check Out The Suzuki Liana Design
In Europe, where the car was called Liana (an acronym for Life In A New Age), it was seen as a more affordable alternative to small family cars or to mini MPVs, introducing a new generation of Suzuki M engines, with 1.3 L and 1.6 L I4 engine. All wheel drive was available on the bigger engine. In 2004 the car was restyled with a look that closer resembled the Japanese version, and also received a Diesel engine. t deviates from usual Suzuki design guidelines and has sharp slick features and cuts as opposed to other Suzuki compact vehicles. It is so distinguishable from usual Suzuki designs that it is often compared to Honda or Toyota sedans rather than other Suzuki vehicles.
5. Is Suzuki Liana Available In Your Preferred Color In Pakistan?
The 2015 Suzuki Liana is accessible in 4 color options here including Metallic Grey, Solid White, Metallic Blue and Silky Silver.
6. Suzuki Liana Interior Comfort
The Liana has great interior design which maximizes comfort and space and is equally comfortable for taller as well as people on the heavier side.
7. Suzuki Liana Standout Features
The standout feature of Liana is that Pak Suzuki Motors started fabricating Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) fitted Suzuki Liana vehicles in 2003. This means that the customer does not have to go to third party CNG kit fitters but instead has it delivered by Suzuki. The CNG kit results in higher fuel economy.
8. Suzuki Liana Price In Pakistan
Pak Suzuki Motors assembles the Suzuki Liana at its assembly plant in Karachi. Already the labor and spare parts of Suzuki vehicles and easily accessible and available in the Pakistani after sales market, the fact of being assembled in Pakistan enhances this availability even more and indeed it has given the Suzuki Liana vehicles an enormous boost in the resale value. The Suzuki Liana vehicles found on the Pakistani market range from PKR 1,400,000 to PKR 1,900,00 depending on their year of fabrication, mileage and condition. Below you can find average prices of Suzuki Liana cars according to current Carmudi listings:
- Suzuki Liana 2015 Average Price: PKR 1365000
- Suzuki Liana 2012 Average Price: PKR 1100000
- Suzuki Liana 2011 Average Price: PKR 950000
- Suzuki Liana 2009 Average Price: PKR 798333
- Suzuki Liana 2008 Average Price: PKR 756000
9. Analyze The Suzuki Liana Resale Value
Click here to find out used Liana cars in different cities of Pakistan:
10. Confirm The Availability Of Liana Parts And Accessories
Suzuki Liana auto parts and aftersales services are available throughout Pakistan through authorized dealers as well as general mechanics.
Final Words About Suzuki Liana Pakistan
Suzuki Liana is the ultimate compact car produced by Suzuki Motor Co. Although it is bigger than other Suzuki models, and has a bigger engine as well, its fuel efficiency and spaciousness justifies all the expense. Suzuki Liana is as good for your daily work to home and home to work commutes as it is for a weekend excursion in the hills or in the countryside. We highly recommend the Suzuki Liana to our readers.