Suzuki Stingray For Sale In Pakistan
The Stingray is a Keijidosha car manufactured by the Suzuki Motor Co. for the International automobile market. A Keijidosha vehicle, which is also affectionately known as Kei, is a special car which conforms to the environmental standards set up by the Japanese market. Suzuki decided to name their sporting version of Wagon R as Stingray for marketing purposes. Presently it is assembled by the Suzuki Motors Co. at their assembly line in Japan. The initial production started in 2007 and is still going strong, so much so that the Stingray is in fact the 5th generation of the MR Wagon model produced by Suzuki Motor Co. A comprehensive collection of Suzuki Stingrays for sale in Pakistan can be found at Carmudi.
10 Things To Know Before Buying Suzuki Stingray In Pakistan
Let’s discuss in detail the top ten reasons to buy Suzuki Stingray in Pakistan:
1. Take A Look At The Suzuki Stingray Specifications
Suzuki Stingray is a Keijidosha vehicle which means that it is compact and fuel efficient enough to meet the environmental and emission standards defined by the Japanese government. The Suzuki Stingray vehicles found on the Pakistani market generally have the following specifications:
- They are available as front-engine front wheel drive or front engine all wheel drive vehicles.
- Only petrol versions are available. Although more than on cylinder volumes are available the most common cylinder volume found on the Pakistani market is the 658 cc engine.
- It is a five door vehicle with a hatchback rear which opens vertically.
- The engine is still fabricated by Suzuki and the latest models incorporate the R-series engines which are much more fuel efficient than their predecessors.
- It has a four stroke engine which consumes less fuel and generates much less waste as compared to two stroke engines.
2. Check Out The Suzuki Stingray Fuel Consumption
It accelerates from 0-60 km/h in 10 seconds, while the fuel economy is 14 KM/Liter on the highway and 11 KM/Liter in the city. The 40L fuel tank allows you to travel around 410 KM with a full tank.
3. How is the Suzuki Stingray Road Performance
The Stingray is the best vehicle for inner city roads as well as on the highway. It was designed for daily commutes as well as for long haul drives to the country and in the mountains. It gives the best compromise as an urban utility vehicle as well as a sporty country drive.
4. Check Out The Suzuki Stingray Design
Suzuki Stingray has a mini Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) design in which the driver sits to the right for versions made for the Pakistani market. The hatchback rear reduces the curb weight of Suzuki Stingray as well which in turn increases the fuel economy and keeps this vehicle conforming to the Keijidosha environmental standards.
5. Is Suzuki Stingray Available In Your Preferred Color In Pakistan?
The Stingray is available in metallic gray, burgundy red, black and white colors in Pakistan.
6. Suzuki Stingray Interior Comfort
The Stingray is a newish car with the state of the art design and the designers have put a lot of time and effort in the interior design in order to ensure driver and passenger comfort. The Stingray is spacious with a lot of legroom and a lot of space for storage and luggage.
7. Suzuki Stingray Standout Features
The standout feature of Suzuki Stingray is certainly its MPV design which could be used to haul goods as well as passengers but which could also be used as a single family vehicle. Indeed Suzuki Stingrays are predominantly used as short haul passenger vehicles in all the Pakistani cities and towns.
8. Suzuki Stingray Price In Pakistan
The availability of Suzuki vehicles in Pakistan has always been very easy and Suzuki Stingray is no exception. It can be bought new or used directly from the dealers or from private individuals. The spare parts and labor are neither expensive nor hard to find. A Suzuki Stingray goes from PKR 1,100,000 to PKR 1,300,000 depending on condition.
9. Analyze The Suzuki Stingray Resale Value
Click here to find out used Stingray cars in different cities of Pakistan:
10. Confirm The Availability Of Stingray Parts And Accessories
Suzuki Stingray auto parts and aftersales services are available throughout Pakistan through authorized dealers as well as general mechanics.
Final Words About Suzuki Stingray Pakistan
The Suzuki Stingray has become a household name in Pakistan since it was presented as a concept car in Tokyo motor show in 2007. It went on sale in the same year and has since gained immense popularity in South Asia and South East Asia. Due to its lower fuel consumption and low maintenance costs, it commands a very high resale value which makes it even more desirable for middle to high income families. It has a very spacious interior and comes with safety features such as airbags and anti-fog lights. Suzuki Stingray is extensively used as an urban vehicle for small families for the work to home commute and for outings on the weekend. We highly recommend the Suzuki Stingray to our readers.