Used cars in Pakistan
Having the perfect vehicle to drive around is every individual’s dream. Sometimes due to a host of reasons, a person cannot always buy a brand new set of wheels, however, there is no need to despair. There are numerous used cars available in the market and we at Carmudi.pk are sure you will find the perfect vehicle.
New vs. used
Sure, we all wish to own a new automobile fresh off the production line. The feeling of driving an unused vehicle is incomparable to any other feeling in the world. Nevertheless, at times a new motorcar is above a person’s budget and one has to look for a good used car. A new automobile is heavy investment and it also comes with additional costs such as registration and insurance.
On the other hand, a well-maintained, good quality used car is a bargain which one can afford easily. Old motorcars up for sale need to be scrutinized a little and one can get great value for his money. Used vehicles have lower price tags than their new counterparts. This means you can buy a newer model in the same budget in place of purchasing an older unused one. In addition, one avoids steep depreciation, an evil which new-car owners have to bear.
Available used cars in Pakistan
The market in Pakistan offers used variants for all kinds of automobile models. The more popular ones are Toyota and Suzuki. The reason is that these vehicles have great resale value and have less running and maintenance bills. Other notable brands for used cars on Pakistan's streets are: Audi, BMW, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai and Mazda .
Advice on buying used cars
Buying used automobiles is a little tricky if one is unprepared. We have highlighted a few tips which will help you avoid being duped.
- Prepare well by researching the model beforehand.
- Inspect the vehicle thoroughly and at your ease. Do not feel rushed by the seller.
- Examine the exterior closely, check for dents and scratches. Fresh paint coating might be concealing rust.
- Check for proper functioning of all knobs, switches and buttons, dials and gauges, headlights and backlights.
- Take the vehicle for a drive and test brakes, suspension, transmission of gears, steering and handling.