Luxury Cars In Pakistan Becoming Increasingly Popular
As all the major players in the automotive industry, the manufacturers, the dealers and the consumers, await the new auto policy by the Government of Pakistan, the customs and excise department have released their report on the state of imported cars. The report shows that the luxury cars import has increased significantly and the consumers have developed a taste for SUVs and other sedans which are categorized as luxury vehicles.
Luxury Cars in Pakistan
Following are the top-5 most popular luxury vehicles in Pakistan.
The BMW 5 Series is a range of the upper middle size of the manufacturer BMW. It is offered since the summer 1972. Since the summer of 1991 there is also an estate version (company designation Touring).
The designation of the BMW 5 Series stood for a reorganization within the BMW program, and the 5 Series was the first model within this classification model, which goes back to the then BMW Marketing Executive Bob A. Lutz. Later these type of models (3, 5, 7) were transmitted to the whole portfolio. Mercedes and Audi followed later on with comparable vehicle designations with a similar order logic (E-Class, Audi A6). Competitors on the market in the vehicle class of the BMW 5 Series are the model versions for Mercedes-Benz E-Class, the Audi A6, the Lexus GS, the Volvo S80 and the Jaguar XF.
Since September 2009, a hatchback version with the name Gran Turismo is available, which is expected to be parts of the 7 Series BMW already the superclass.
BMW 5 Series Price in Pakistan
The average BMW Series 5 prices are as follows:
- BMW 5 series 2006 Average Price: PKR 45 Lacs
- BMW 5 series 2005 Average Price: PKR 35 Lacs
- BMW 5 series 2004 Average Price: PKR 29 Lacs
Click here to find out used 5 series cars in different cities of Pakistan:
- BMW 5 series for sale in Karachi
- BMW 5 series for sale in Lahore
- BMW 5 series for sale in Islamabad
- BMW 5 series for sale in Peshawar
- BMW 5 series for sale in Faisalabad
Lexus LX series is the most well known of the large SUV model in the Lexus brand of Toyota. The LX-Series was first introduced and sold 1996. The Lexus LX has a particularly luxurious design, customized on the North American market premium version of the Toyota Land Cruiser.
The first generation was 450 (FZJ80) offered as LX. It had a six-cylinder 4.5 liter engine with 212 hp (158 kW). With the LX 450, which was based almost entirely on the Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series, Lexus first entered the field of SUV.
Lexus LS Price in Pakistan
The average price of Lexus LS are as follows:
- Lexus LX 2013 Average Price: PKR 70 Lacs
- Lexus LX 2006 Average Price: PKR 55 Lacs
- Lexus LX 2005 Average Price: PKR 50 Lacs
- Lexus LX 2004 Average Price: PKR 40 Lacs
- Lexus LX 2003 Average Price: PKR 30 Lacs
The C-Class is the name for a series of midsize vehicles of Mercedes-Benz. It was registered under the brand name for the Daimler AG in the European Trademark Register. The body of the C-Class includes sedan, wagon and coupe.
The C-class is widely available in Pakistani metropolitan cities:
- Mercedes C Class for sale in Karachi
- Mercedes C Class for sale in Lahore
- Mercedes C Class for sale in Faisalabad
- Mercedes C Class for sale in Gujranwala
- Mercedes C Class for sale in Sialkot
- Mercedes C Class for sale in Multan
- Mercedes C Class for sale in Islamabad
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Price in Pakistan
The average price is for the C-class is as follows:
- Mercedes C-Class 2010 Price: PKR 45.6 Lacs
- Mercedes C-Class 2009 Price: PKR 40 Lacs
- Mercedes C-Class 2008 Price: PKR 37 Lacs
- Mercedes C-Class 2007 Price: PKR 35 Lacs
- Mercedes C-Class 2012 Price: PKR 42.5 Lacs
The BMW X5 is an SUV from BMW. It is produced in the US and has since the end of 1999 in the SUV program. Since late 2006, the second generation is available, and the third generation was introduced in 2013.
Until now, the following model in the X5 series have been available:
BMW E53 (1999-2006)
BMW E70 (2006-2013)
BMW F15 (since 2013)
BMW X5 Price in Pakistan
The average price in Pakistan is as follows:
- BMW X5 2004 Average Price: 40 Lacs
- BMW X5 2003 Average Price: 30 Lacs
Check our listings to buy BMW X5 in different cities.
The term E-class is used for a vehicle series from Mercedes-Benz. Since the second major facelift of the 124 series in May 1993 and the concomitant conversion of model names Mercedes-Benz means vehicles of the upper midsize class for the E-Class.
Apart from minor design changes to the otherwise almost unchanged Series models, for example, E 200 (petrol) or 200 D (diesel) in E 200 and E 200 were renamed Diesel. The prefix “e” in the new designations stands for Executive, while previously described the trailing “e” with an engine (petrol) injection.
It can be found in all the big Pakistani cities:
- Mercedes E Class for sale in Karachi
- Mercedes E Class for sale in Multan
- Mercedes E Class for sale in Lahore
- Mercedes E Class for sale in Faisalabad
- Mercedes E Class for sale in Gujranwala
- Mercedes E Class for sale in Islamabad
- Mercedes E Class for sale in Peshawar
Mercedes-Benz E Clas Price in Pakistan
The average price for E-class is as follows:
- Mercedes-Benz E Class 2010 Price: PKR 67 Lacs
- Mercedes-Benz E Class 2009 Price: PKR 52 Lacs
- Mercedes-Benz E Class 2007 Price: PKR 39.5 Lacs
- Mercedes-Benz E Class 2006 Price: PKR 37 Lacs
- Mercedes-Benz E Class 2005 Price: PKR 31 Lacs